Anything You Can Fit In The Triangle I’ll Pay For is a challenge video created by MrBeast. In this video, like Anything You Can Fit In The Circle I’ll Pay For, Jimmy's crew members and random people have a challenge where they can put as many items as they want and Jimmy pays for it, except this time, they try to fit the items on a triangle and not a circle. As long as the items are completely inside the triangle (this includes not touching the red edges of the triangle), Jimmy pays the items for them.
"Sorry for the long time no uploads! I had 4 different videos fall apart :/" ― Official video description
The thumbnail shows Jimmy showing the triangle that is also pointed by a red arrow.
- After I Got Hunted By A Real Bounty Hunter, and before this video, Jimmy and his team tried producing 3-4 videos in between, but due to inconveniences, he never uploaded them.
- He tried to make the world's largest Minecraft mansion in real life, with $300,000 spent, but it rained.
- He tried to spend 50 hours stranded in an ocean but kept getting sea sick and couldn't do the challenge.
- This also shows he couldn't complete a challenge with water, due to him getting a headache or sea sick. This was also shown in Spending 24 Hours Straight Under Water Challenge.
- He tried making a giveaway video but didn't find it innovative.
- He spent a total of over a million dollars for these videos.