I Bought Everything In A Store - Challenge is an expensive video created by MrBeast. In this video, MrBeast and his crew literally buy every single item available in the store featured in the video. They then took all of the items to food shelters.
"I WENT INTO A STORE AND BOUGHT LITERALLY 15,000 ITEMS!" ― Official video synopsis
- MrBeast starts by grabbing a few items in the store. He thought it wasn't enough, so he brought a whole crew of members with him and their carts.
- They started by grabbing vegetable oil, snacks, canned food, juice, and more.
- A black lady was told that she could get anything from the store, put it in the cart and MrBeast would pay for it. MrBeast also paid for the items for a white man.
- Dustin then grabbed a lot of corn and MrBeast paid the items for an old lady as well. They bought cheese balls.
- The crew was buying all of these items, which cost a grand total of $850, so MrBeast told them to buy more items, and the crew bought more items, such as toilet paper.
- As they kept buying more food and items, carts were getting filled up a lot more, so they decided to store the food into boxes so that it would be easier for the food banks to import the food.
- As they continued with buying the items, they started storing them in the first food truck, and then, the crew continued on, with Chris filling himself in snacks in his box.
- They started emptying some aisles, including the third aisle as shown in the video. They also started filling up a truck with food and their total cost for part of all of the items that they bought so far was $14279.03 in one register, and then, in another register, it was $6261.70.
- Chandler hates pickles so they decided to fill up the cart with pickles. Meanwhile, Chandler was in the bathroom, so the crew decided to go to the bathroom to make fun of him. A bit later, an aisle was almost done.
- MrBeast and the crew literally had stacked boxes in one register and this made an employee laugh.
- As they continued buying items, there was literally a line of carts ready to be filled up in a truck.
- As of 7:31, they spent $25097.11 on one register and around $8000 on the other. MrBeast recorded that the aisles were literally empty.
- MrBeast and the crew continued with buying some laundry items and they were playing and throwing with toilet paper. While MrBeast recorded that more aisles were emptied, Chandler was in one for humor purposes.
- Since the progress was slow, MrBeast decided to hire people off the street to help them with buying everything in the store.
- MrBeast reached over $10000 on the register where they paid for fewer items and they continued buying items for the customers. While doing so, a young, black boy was showing some dance moves.
- While continuing their progress, they played Jenga but with Honeybuns. They then grabbed stacks of cola, Dustin brought boxes of chips, Taylor grabbed a lot of ketchup. They then continued filling more items into the carts, and MrBeast once again showed the empty aisles.
- Aisle #4 was almost empty and there is only soda left. Chandler opened a soda for $100 and received the reward.
- The homeless man came into the store, the last non-perishable items that were bought were bottles of water and the full bill of the entire challenge was around $70000, or $69639.34, to be exact, not including the items that were bought for the other customers. They then received a very long receipt, creating a "receipt tie".
- Next, MrBeast and the crew went to a food shelter to give out all of the food that they bought away to the people in need. They slowly started unloading the u-haul trucks and put them all in the food shelter.
- MrBeast asked where all of the food is going to and the food bank expert and he said that it will go to around 1000 to 1500 families in need per week.
- MrBeast then informs his viewers that they should buy his merchandise to receive more money to make more videos like these in the future and concludes that all of the food that they bought will go to low-income families or people in need in general.
- The last clip of the video shows the last of the items that they bought, which are going to an animal shelter, like the dog food and cat food. One of the crew members asked where the food will go and an animal shelter expert informed him that it will go to three thousand animals per year.
- Chandler Hallow
- Chris Tyson
- Jake the Viking
- Garrett Rogers
- Dustin Moore
- Dustin Harris
- Marcus Pearson
- Jake Weddle
- Connor Sutton
- He bought around 15,000 items and the total cost is around 70,000 dollars.
- Brother Bobby, who was the homeless man who received a home, appeared in this video.