I Bought The World's Largest Mystery Box! ($500,000) is an expensive video created by MrBeast. In this video, Jimmy and the crew spend a grand total of $500,000 worth of mystery boxes, starting from the least expensive box ($100) to the largest and most expensive box in the world ($250,000).
"I cant believe I spent over $500,000 on mystery boxes" ― Official video description
- $100: Candles that smell like nuts
- $300: Bob Ross memorabilia
- $400: Magic-related items
- $500: Headphones (worth $550)
- $700: Chick-Fil-A sauce
- $1,000: Fortune cookies
- $2,000: Kid-sized toy cars
- $2,500: Custom shoes
- $5,000: Action figure (worth $350)
- $9,000: LeBron James-related items (worth $8,500)
- $10,000 (big, picked by Chandler, opened by his brother Zach): Lots of fireworks (launched at the end of the video)
- $10,000 (medium, picked by Chris, opened by his sister Sarah): Lots of electronics
- $10,000 (small, picked by Karl, opened by his brother Sean): Charizard Pokémon card (2000 Pokemon Base Set II Charizard PSA 10) worth $9,200
- $10,000 (Honey box): Suitcase with $10,000 inside
- $25,000 (opened by Sam, a subscriber): Gaming setup includes 5 computers, 10 monitors, several gaming consoles, and more.
- $50,000 (Dream-themed box, opened by Alex, a fan of Dream): Slingshot, wi-fi grill telescope, nutella, and more. Moreover, given that he subscribed to MrBeast, he received $10,000.
- $100,000 (opened by Adam, a subscriber, who would rather open the mystery box than take $25,000): $100,000 worth of items, like two PS5s, sneakers, and more, plus $25,000.
- $250,000: Regular Lamborghini, Lamborghini tractor, paint.
- Chris Tyson
- Chandler Hallow
- Karl Jacobs
- Sarah Tyson (Chris's sister)
- Zach Hallow (Chandler's brother)
- Sean Jacobs (Karl's brother)
- Sam (subscriber)
- Alex (fan of Dream)
- Adam (subscriber)
The thumbnail shows Jimmy being excited, and behind him is a mystery box worth $500,000, and a person in a red shirt is seen nearby the box.
- The $250,000 mystery box is the only box that was built inside the warehouse, due to its enormous size.
- This is the first time a sibling from Chris's, Chandler's, and Karl's families appear in one video each. They opened one of the three mystery boxes worth $10,000 each when their each of their brothers were in a bathroom.
- Chandler got a haircut in this video.
- This video was sponsored by Honey, and in the meantime, Chris was opening the honey-themed mystery box during the advertisement.
- The company that made the two largest mystery boxes is MSCHF. The last mystery box had items shipped in the box from the last 2 months (since mid-January 2021, presumably, given that the videos are recorded around 2 weeks before being uploaded).
- In the previous video, I Spent 50 Hours Buried Alive, Jimmy stated that a random person who subscribes to the channel wins $10,000. Basically, the winner of the $10,000 is BabblingDabblingMom.
- At the end of the video, the instrumental version of MrBeast’s Outro Song was playing.
- The Lamborghini in this video was later given to the winner of the video If You Build A Lamborghini I'll Pay For It!.