Make This Video The Most Liked Video On Youtube is an expensive challenge video created by MrBeast. In this video, Jimmy and his crew do the Egg Olympics with the winner gaining $10,000, but the plan of the video is to be the (second) most liked non-music video on YouTube. When somebody loses, the challengers throw eggs at them.
"WHAT IS UP LOGANG, MAKE SURE YOU LIKE THE VIDEO AND WATCH TO THE END TO SEE WHO WON THE EGG OLYMPICS" ― Official video description
- Starting at the egg, and whoever stares the shortest loses.
- Spinning the bottle, and whoever was chosen from the bottle gets out.
- The "you laugh you lose" challenge, where whoever laughs the fastest loses.
- 2v2 of Garrett and Chandler VS Jake and Dustin, and whoever gets hit by an egg first loses.
- Twister with baby oil to make it extra slippery, and whoever puts the incorrect limb or the limb on an incorrect color loses.
- The two remaining challengers are blindfolded and they can move around through a limited area where eggs are dropped from the roof, and whoever gets hit by an egg first loses.
- At 2:31, Ethan was officially the first person to lose because he stared at the egg only for 5 seconds, while the other challengers stared longer.
- At 3:19, the bottle landed between Jake and Ty, so the tie-breaker was them doing rock, paper, scissors, and Jake won, making Ty lose at 3:24.
- At 5:55, Chris laughed the fastest for a minute and 24 seconds, while for the others, it took them longer to laugh, hence he was the third person to lose the Egg Olympics.
- At 7:48, Garrett lost for getting hit by an egg by Chandler, hence making him the fourth person to lose the Egg Olympics.
- At 9:09, Dustin lost because his left foot slipped outside the red spot, hence making him in third place of this challenge.
- At 11:28, Chandler lost because he got hit by an egg, hence making him the runner-up of the Egg Olympics and Jake the winner of this challenge. He gained $10,000.
- MrBeast (host)
- Chandler Hallow (challenger)
- Chris Tyson (challenger)
- Dustin Moore (challenger)
- Ethan Schriver (challenger)
- Garrett Rogers (challenger)
- Jake the Viking (challenger)
- Mydreon (challenger)
The thumbnail shows an egg, which is a reference to a picture of an egg being the most-liked Instagram post.
- This is the most liked non-music video on YouTube, and one of the two non-music videos in the top 50 most liked videos on YouTube.
- It is also the second most rated (likes and dislikes combined) non-music video, behind YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind (the most disliked video on the platform).
- In the video, he said his goal was to make it the second most liked non-music video, which was a spot the video held for four months before overtaking YouTube Rewind 2018 but it's actually good.
- After his video became the most liked video, Jimmy made a tweet telling people to change their like to a dislike since he didn’t want to take the title from PewDiePie. Grandayy did that favor as a "sacrifice."
- This is the most video with only above 18+ Million likes.
- Although in Chris's time on the 3rd round the timer on the phone says '1:25'